Thank you for your interest in the activities of our foundation. We are looking forward to hear from you.
The Pro Musica e Cultura Foundation
T / F +41 61 361 62 44
Chesa da Cultura
Via Dimlej 44
CH-7500 St. Moritz
T +41 81 833 46 44
F +41 81 833 21 44
M + 41 79 764 28 82
M + 41 78 644 16 76
Rentals / Ground-Floor Accommodations:
Rentals / Foyer + Rooms, Basement:
T + 41 (0)61 361 62 44
For more information on our cultural activities and rentals, fill in this form:
For more information on our cultura activities and rentals, fill in this form
Private cars only allowed until Hotel Waldhaus am See!
Private cars are only allowed up to Hotel Waldhaus am See!
By car from the Julier Pass:
- Upon entering St. Moritz-Bad, at the second roundabout, drive straight ahead, along Lake St. Moritz.
- Continue driving along Lake St. Moritz until you reach the third roundabout and then straight ahead to the end of the lake, then turn right and cross the bridge.
- Pass the car park and drive uphill to Hotel Waldhaus am See.
- Pass Hotel Waldhaus am See and drive straight ahead for another 200 m, then continue uphill along the right-hand bend.
- At the road sign of Chesa da Cultura, a private road runs slightly downhill to the last house along the road.
By car from the Lower Engadine (Veraina Tunnel):
- After the village of Celerina, the Cantonal road leads up through a narrow gorge (Inn Gorge) towards St. Moritz.
At the end of the rise, after the town sign of St. Moritz, cross the bridge on your left to reach Hotel Waldhaus am See and continue according to the description above.
On foot from the station:
- From St. Moritz station, walk through the underpass to the rear exit and cross the street and pedestrian bridge leading to the car park below Hotel Waldhaus am See.
- Continue either:
– by road: follow the signs to Chesa da Cultura.
– along the lake promenade: after about 10 minutes’ walk, take the footpath up to Chesa da Cultura.
Pro Musica e Cultura Foundation
P.O. Box, CH-4018 Basel
Phone/fax + 41 61 361 62 44
Pierre Boulez with the Lucerne Festival Academy Orchestra 2008 ©
CD audio samples: Rudolf Kelterborn, Klaus Huber
Photography: Karin Vonow, Rosemarie Willumat, Max Weiss (Montabella Verlag)
Suzanne Leu, Thomas May
Imago Werbung GmbH